Thanks for your interest in contributing! This guide will help you get started.
Ways to contribute
You can contribute in a variety of ways:
- File a new issue on GitHub.
- Browse the issues and fix a bug by contributing code.
- Improve this documentation.
- Add a new recipe to the recipes database to help Bearer CLI identify more third-parties.
- Help others in the Community Discord
All contributions and interactions with the community must adhere to our contributor code of conduct.
Here are some tips to get you started:
- If you're unfamiliar with the process, check out GitHub's guide: Creating a pull request
- Use Conventional Commits when creating a pull request.
- As a best practice, we encourage you to sign your commits. We require our core contributors to sign their commits.
Ready to take the next step? Learn more about Bearer Cloud.