The Jira integration allows you to manually create Jira issues for any given risk event in your dashboard and assign your people to work on resolving that.
The Jira integration currently only works with Jira Cloud.
The Jira integration is available in the Settings > Integrations page.
To use the integration, you must connect a Jira account and allow access to the required permissions through the OAuth login.
Following your company best practices, you can provide access to an existing account or set up a new user in Jira specific for this integration. Whichever option you choose, make sure the account has the access permissions required to create and update tickets in the projects you want to.
- 1.Click the "Add Jira Issue" button
2. Select the Project, and issue type. Defaults are automatically chosen.
3. Click the Add button. A Jira ticket will be automatically created and linked to risk event card.
- 1.Click on Add Jira Issue button
- 2.Select the Link Option
- 3.In the Jira Issue search box, insert the name of your Jira Issue
- 4.Click on the Add button to link the risk event card to the existing Jira Issue